2 More Days…
until I go home! I can’t believe it. I’m excited, but i’m really going to miss school.
Today has been incredibly uneventful thus far, so hopefully you don’t fall asleep reading this post. Started with showering and then very slowly getting ready while watching Tabatha’s Salon Takover. Does anyone else find that show incredibly amusing or is it just me? 🙂
Yesterday, I had breakfast before meeting with my nutritionist!
It was a bowl of oats with 2 instant plain packets, dark chocolate dreams, raisins, and a banana.
Look at all that chocolate-peanutbuttery goodness 😉
After waking up, gettin ready, and catchin up on blogs I had lunch with Gardner. I got a grilled turkey/swiss wrap on a spinach tortilla with some pretzels & an apple along side.
Then I went over to study with Gar & his guy friends at the student activity center, the place with this incredible view. We were sitting in this room that they opened for finals week that was pretty sweet. I think it is intended for conferences and each seat had like its own microphone and stuff.
When snack time came around, I had a trail mix I bought from Walgreens! Gotta get in my fats 🙂 It had pecans, almonds, yogurt clusters, and dried cranberries..yummm!
I had a review session at 7, and then was hungry for some dinner! I got this thing called a ‘rice bowl’ from my cafteria. It had brown rice, mozzarella cheese, chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, salsa, & avocado. THey put WAY too much rice though, I was really annoyed! Nonetheless, it was pretty delicious and actually pretty nutritious too!
Gardner has had a cold lately, and I’m like 90% sure i’m going to get it too. I feel some of the symptoms, mostly at night. Luckily, i’ve got these guys to help with my vitamin c intake 🙂
Tonight, I think me and the boyy are taking a study break to go to Uno’s for dinner! I’m excited because I think Uno’s is delicious & they have plenty of healthy options. I think i’m going to try the roasted feta & vegetable wrap that Missy always raves about! any other suggestions?
If you haven’t already checked out Melissa’s blog, I highly suggest it! She does this hilarious thing on Thursday called ‘3 thing’s thursday’ where she basically rants about three things that are bugging her, and I decided to take part on this fine Thursday because those who know me, know I have quiet a few things I bitch about 😀
1. I hate when people don’t hold the door for you when they know you are coming! The other day, a girl failed to hold the door twice in a row, and then closed the door on the elevator before letting me in. I thought it was soooo rude! i mean seriously, I would never do that!
2. When people think they know soo much about something and go on and on about it but really know nothing. There is this girl on my floor who claims she is a vegetarian because “all meat is very bad for you.” I know a lot of people are vegetarians, and many of you bloggies who are do it very healthily (it is really inspiring/awesome!), but eating meat is not bad for you, especially if it is done in moderation and the meat is lean. Then after ranting about how much healthier the way she eats is, she went on to eat almost an entire bag of chips, carrots with ranch dip, and then 3 cookies. I’m like.. i’m pretty sure my meat diet is healthier?!
3. Twilight. I know, don’t shoot me. I just don’t get all the hype about it, I find it pretty odd! Hope I didn’t offend anyone 🙂 I realize i’m in the minority here!
ps- be sure to check out these awesome giveaways
1) Jenna is giving away chobani!!!
2) Missy has a musselman giveaway! and also be sure to wish her Congrats on her feature in Shape!
pps- i know my color scheme is warm & clearly it is winter time..but I needed some warmth 😀