Hi lovies! It is sunday & I hope you all had amazing weekends!
Sorry my blogging has been patheticcc lately. I’ve been super busy. This week was “hell week” for humorology, the musical philanthropy I am in for my sorority, because we had tryouts for the show yesterday. Hell week basically means practices that are x amount of hours long every day this past week. As much as it sucked, I love humo! It is so fun because I kind of like acting, singing, dancing, etc. 🙂
As my title suggests- my camera charger is MIA! Actually, I know where it is… home!! My mom is sending me it ASAP but for the time being, I can’t upload my pictures because my camera is just that dead so that is another reason my blogging has been lacking. because..letts be real, pics are my favorite part of my posts!
I will update you though on what i’ve been up to besides humo if you care :]
1) I totally pulled that 10 page paper out of my butt & it turned out really well! yayyy
2) humo celebration party because we made the show! let me tell you, the party was craaazy fun
3) enjoyin the holiday season. my floor won the hall decorating contest!! i have pictures to show you once i can upload them. We had our first snow! I loved it
here are a few updates on some ED recovery stuff
1) I went to see a psychologist in the area off campus who specializes in eating disorders. I am so excited because I really feel like she understands the challenges I am going through & is going to truly help me! I am going to be seeing her twice a week & she seems to really know her stuff. She recommend I read the book Life Without Ed. Have any of you heard of/read this book? I ordered it online & it seems pretty legit. Another plus to seeing this doctor- it is RIGHT across from whole foods so i’m sensing some salad bar visits in my immediate future..yay
2) I am going to be able to participate in an outpatient 3 day a week recovery program in Columbus (my home town) over winter break. I am excited/nervous/anxious/etc. about this but ultimately I think it is what I need & will really help me. I’m basically willing to do anything so I can stay at school at this point.
3) My weight is continuing to increase. Today it is the highest i’ve seen it in a long time. Part of me is feeling a lot of anxiety and wanting to go back to bad habits, but I know I can’t. I know I have to keep on truckin’ & with every pound gained, tell myself I look more beautiful and healthy. I just hate how Ed can make me think so irrationally. It is crazy.
4) I receieved a comment from a reader named Elise that read “A lot of recovery blogs have the danger of inspiring other girls to remain in the land of recovery rather than actually progress towards being recovered……..if you know what I mean. I think your honesty in this post restored my faith that your blog won’t actually inspire girls to dilly-dally in recovery.” I really appreciated this & I agree with her. I want this blog to truly inspire those stuck in “recovery land” to get out of it! We all are worth so much more 🙂
I’ll end with a few questions, because well, it’s fun!
1–> What are you getting your significant other for the holidays if you have one?? A girl needs ideas!
2–> What is your favorite fast food restaurant? (just thought i’d put this in there because us health bloggers need some unhealthiness every now & then!!)