December is here!!
& currently i’m sitting in a lecture, looking at the window because there are little snow flakes 🙂
I feel like it has been so long since I last posted! Sorry if i’ve seemed MIA, but I put off a 10 page research paper that was due today until this week so that has been taking over my lifee!
On a happier note, I arrived back to school safely & soundly & enjoyed flying home with Gardner 🙂
I’ll catch you up on some EATS first! I haven’t been super consistent with pictures because since getting back unfortunately, i’ve been bussyy but here is what I do have.
Sunday lunch was in the airport! I was impressed by some healthy options.
I got a southwest salad with chicken, black beans, corn, and some kind of dressing & also had an apple and some bbq potato bakes! so deliciouss
& lunch was a deliciouss turkey & swiss wrap with sliced up apple & pretzels
Today I had a delicious and DIFFERENT breakfast. I used a kashi oatmeal (honey flax) packet and added cocoa roasted almonds, pumpkin butter, banana, and cinnamon raisin swirl peanut butter.. perfectionn
I also snacked on this DELICIOUS bar at some point
A Few Updates:
1) So, as you know, I had several doctor appointments over break. I’m going to be honest with you all. Today, I got a phone call from my Mom telling me my blood work came back and there were like 6 irregularities. this got me really scared. I don’t understand, i’m really not that underweight & I feel like I eat a very nutritious diet! This is really my last chance to prove that I can remain at school… I really don’t want to leave, i’m just so scared that I won’t do what I know I need to do… it is all in my control but it is so much harder than it seems..
2) I have an itty bitty cold 😦 boo. anyone have any brilliant cold remedies?
3) this is super random but the other day I tried this fruit:
What is the weirdest fruit/food you’ve ever tried?
4) I’m Jewish but i am a huuge lover of the holiday-christmas spirit! haha i am just lovvvin the christmas music right noww.. just thought i’d share!
5) If my posts or comments are lacking, it is because humo for my sorority is taking over my life this week! We try out to get into the actual show that is in spring this weekend so wish me luck 🙂
6) back to the disordered eating talk.. I don’t know what is constantly holding back rom recvoering. Honestly, i know what I need to do. Gaining weight is not that difficult. What is more difficult, however, is to truly realize and believe that I look better at a higher weight, that I will be happier at a higher weight, & that I will be healthier at a higher weight. Logically, I know all these things are true… but then what is holding back? I honestly don’t know. But I do know this: I want to run again, I want to eat normally again, I want to look and feel healthy and beautiful… If I can just get through this, I will be able to do all these things.
& you know what… that is what drives me. every day.
I have recently done a few things that I am really proud of
1) got a freakin milkshake! & it was good 😀 really good.
2) Haven’t worked out in like 2 weeks..and plan on continuing to not work out, especially because of my blood work
3) drinkin my ensures, even when I really don’t want to
4) being more positive!
so yay for a good start to Decemeber.. & i’ll end the post with a few questions because it is fun!
What is your favorite christmas song? Mine is probably sleigh ride… it is so happy! haha
What is something you are proud of recently?
Have a great Thursday!!